Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

narrative will save her

Will He Save Her?
Narrative Writing

WALT: write a descriptive narrative (paints a picture in the reader's mind)

Use the picture on the left as your story starter or even your story finisher. The picture could depict what is happening in the beginning of your story. You would then describe the events from the picture then tell your audience what happens next.
Or if you’re using the picture as your story ending, what are the events that happened before this falling scene.

Plan:

Planning:
Are you using the picture as the beginning or ending of your story?
begining
Hero:
batman
Villain:
joker
Other Characters (if any):
chas
Setting: (Where?)
On the high tower
Problem: (What goes wrong?)
Joker throw
Solution: (How is the problem fixed?)
bat man  get her

Start Writing Here:   Batman was waiting for Joker to do same thing like robbe the shop or like kill them  so and then he saw joker and he was with a girl and her name was Chas and then Joker said to Joker that you have to come and fight me said Joker all I will push her we are on the high tower you bester be fast because I am giving you 2 minut so you best be fast as you can or I will posh her and when she full’s it going to be fun when I posh her and then Batman said to Joker don’t push her all I will kill you and then it will be the end of you okay then come said Joker I am coming okay and then Batman got in his car and went to the high tower Joker was still waiting for Batman and then he was at the back of Joker then he turned around Joker said don’t move or I will push her okay don’t move one best okay  okay  now let her go no what  you said If  I come so I came so let her go okay so don’t push her all I will go after her don’t you now I got a car that can fly do you now that I put a bum didn't you see it and then Batman throw his bat thing and it go hem in the head then the Joker got made so he throw Chase and then he went for a jump  and then she got near the
Ground and then Batman was getting to near her and then he got her the end



No comments:

Post a Comment